Some Insta-Shops require you to be at or near the shop location in order to complete your Insta-Shop. To verify this, Presto needs to use your phone's location services to determine your location.
To enable location services:
- Open Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Location Services.
- Slide the button next to Location Services to the "On" position. Once you do this, you will see a list of apps.
- Tap the InstaShopper app (or the web browser, if you're using a browser to do shops) and set the location preferences to While Using.
- Go to Settings -> Location.
- Make sure that your phone's location services are enabled.
- If you have the option to do so, make sure that you have selected High Accuracy mode.