A local restaurant is interested in receiving information regarding their competitor’s menu details and prices through photos.
- Take photos of all items on the BAR menu (beer, wine, liquor). This is typically a table tent + a section of the printed menu.
- We must be able to read all items and prices clearly
- Photos must contain the entire page including all borders
- Photos must be HIGH RESOLUTION in order to read all prices clearly. Please confirm all prices can be read prior to submitting your report
- Always be discreet when obtaining the menu photos. Do not let the staff see you taking photos
- Shop can be performed during business hours of operation. Please confirm the restaurant hours prior to your visit
- You have 24 hours to submit your report after signing up (claiming the shop) within the app
- Within the InstaShopper app, check-in to verify your location while you are at the restaurant
- To obtain photos of the menus, you can say:
- You are waiting for a friend and want to take a look at the menu in the meantime. Take the menuaside and discreetly obtain photos
- You are planning a get-together in the near future and would like to see the items available
- You can dine in the bar to obtain photos of the menu, however, there is no reimbursement for any purchases
- The more photos the better! It is best to have several options to choose from to select the clearest photo
***If you have any questions, please contact the Project Manager***
703-995-3136Mon-Fri, 7:30am-4pm EST