As a Presto Insta-Shopper, you can select how you'd like to get paid!
1) TangoCard is the most flexible option (USA only)
The TangoCard can be converted into credit at 40+ different stores, including Amazon, Target, iTunes, Starbucks, Gamestep, Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic. (For a full list, see https://tangocard.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200107950-Where-Can-I-Use-My-Tango-Card-)
You don't need to have a TangoCard account set up in advance - we'll simply email you your Tango credit with simple signup instructions.
TangoCard even has an app to help you combine and redeem your Tango payments.
2) Amazon.com Gift Card* is the simplest option (USA only)
Use your Amazon.com Gift Card* towards Books, Electronics, Music, and more. The Amazon.com web site is the place to find and discover almost any thing you want to buy online at a great price.
If you choose the Amazon.com Gift Card* as your payment option, you'll be emailed an Amazon code (from TangoCard) that you can directly apply to your Amazon account for any Amazon purchase.
- Amazon.com Gift Cards* never expire and can be redeemed towards millions of items at www.amazon.com.
- Use your Amazon.com Gift Card* to shop from a huge selection of Books, Electronics, Music, Movies, Software, Apparel, Toys, and more. Use your Amazon.com Gift Card* towards Books, Electronics, Music, and more. The Amazon.com website is the place to find and discover almost anything you want to buy online at a great price.
- Amazon.com Gift Cards* never expire and can be redeemed towards millions of items at www.amazon.com, www.myhabit.com, and certain of its affiliated websites.
- Amazon.com’s huge selection includes products in Books, Electronics, Music, MP3 Downloads, DVD, Clothing, Video Games, Software, Sports & Outdoors, Toys, Baby, Computers & Office, Home & Garden, Jewelry, Beauty, Cell Phones & Accessories, Home Improvement, Office Products, Camera & Photo, Pet Supplies, and more. Amazon.com is the place to find and discover almost anything you want to buy online at a great price.
*Restrictions apply, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal
The merchants represented are not sponsors of the rewards or otherwise affiliated with this company. The logos and other identifying marks attached are trademarks of and owned by each represented company and/or its affiliates. Please visit each company's website for additional terms and conditions.
3) Paypal is the best option if you want cash
- You'll receive an email notifying you that a Paypal payment has been issued to your email address.
- If you already have a Paypal account, you'll see the payment in your account. If you don't have an account, you'll need to create one
Note: it's easiest if you use your PayPal email address as your Presto email address. Paypal does let you set up multiple email addresses for one account and claim your payment if you used a different address, but it's one less step if you just use the same address.
- You can then use your Paypal credit at any merchant that accepts Paypal OR you can transfer the credit to your checking account (account verification required).
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article