IF your shop is a Presto Insta-Shop AND it is paid through Presto, you'll normally be paid within a week (and usually much more quickly). However...
NOT ALL SHOPS FOUND ON THE PRESTO MAP ARE PAID THROUGH PRESTO!
Presto has three types of shops:
- Insta-Shops that are paid through Presto. These are blue map pins that anyone can find on the Presto map.
- Insta-Shops that are paid directly by the mystery shopping company. These are private shops that require a special code to see on the map.
- SASSIE mystery shops that are paid directly by the mystery shopping company. These are orange map pins and are done using SASSIE software on a different system.
How can I tell which type my shop is?
To find out what type your shop is, follow these steps:
- Go to the Presto map (http://prestomap.com) or open the Insta-Shopper app and log into your shopper account.
- In the menu on the upper left, go to My Completed Shops
- In your Completed Shops list, you will see the shop, and if it is not payable through Presto, you will see a notification at the bottom.
All Insta-Shops are reviewed for payment within 72 hours of when you submit them. We pay shoppers on Monday and Thursday mornings (holidays excluded). If your shop is accepted, you will be paid in the following payroll. If your shop was accepted after payroll on a Monday or Thursday, you will be paid on the next payroll.
Should an error cause payment to be delayed, it will be issued during the next payment period or as soon as possible.